Studio Art 102
- Muyuan He '17, (Shenzen, China) interned as a graphic designer at Bedlam Theatre in Minneapolis and The Works Museum in Bloomington, MN.
- Kelsey Coia'16, (Arlington, VA) was an intern with the Midwest Art Conservation Center at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
- Hao Guo '16, (Beijing, China) was a studio assistant at Potekglass studio in Minneapolis.
- Katherine Rosenman '16, (Washington, D.C.) interned at Groveland Gallery in Minneapolis.
- Joey Portanova '15, (Niles, IL) was a brand strategy intern at Zydeco Design in Minneapolis.
- Avielle Suria '15, (Bayamon, Puerto Rico) was a diversity outreach intern at the Minnesota Historical Society, St. Paul.
- Drew Mintz '14, (Albuquerque, NM) was an intern at the design firm Nerland Co. in Minneapolis.
- Drew Mintz '14, and Anna Van Voorhis '14, interned at Free Arts MN, a nonprint organization bringing the arts to neglected and abused children.
- Mike Ferut '12, Highpoint Center for Printmaking, Minneapolis.
- Helena Anderson ’11, Minneapolis Institute of Arts, September 2010–March 2011. Research on drawings in the collection included in an exhibition of the MIA’s “100 Best Drawings.”
- Hannah Anderson-Dana ’11, Mosaic on a Stick, St. Paul.
- Eartha Bell ’11, (Minneapolis, MN), literacy tutor, Dayton’s Bluff Elementary School.
- Alberto Rios de la Rosa '11, (Mexico City), Alice Stone Ilchman Scholar, Peggy Guggenheim Internship Program, Museo D’Arte Moderna, Venice, Italy; Arts and Business Council of New York and Wave Hill Multicultural Arts Management Internship Program, New York City.
- Arella Varga ’11, (St. Paul, MN), organizing intern, Industrial Workers of the World.
- Yoshi Coryne ’10, Highpoint Center for Printmaking, Minneapolis.
- Chloe Nelson ’10, (Atherton, CA), San Francisco Museum of Contemporary Art; Objet de production, Paris; Community Programs Intern, Walker Art Center, Minneapolis.
- Claire Briguglio ’09, (Williamstown, MA), art administration intern, Urban Arts Academy.
- Legacy Russell ’09, (New York, NY), Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Bruce High Quality Foundation, New York.
- Kelly Seacrest ’09, (Lincoln, NE), Highpoint Center for Printmaking, Minneapolis.