Old Main, Room 311
September 1-May 31
Weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June 1-August 31
Tuesdays 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Twin Cities are a valuable resource, and students work in many local archives, including the Minnesota Historical Society, Immigration History Research Center, Social Welfare History Archives, YMCA National Archives, and Jewish Historical Archive. Students also intern at sites like the Resource Center of the Americas, the state legislature, and the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Olivia Belote ’11 (Wheat Ridge, Colo.) interned at TRACES Center for History.
- Rachel Boyle ’11 (Alexandria, Minn.) interned at the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Daniel Castelli ’11 (Brookline, Mass.) was a Schools and Prisons intern at the St. Paul Public Schools Student Placement Center.
- Natalie Clifford ’12 (Keller, Texas) was a Youth Achievers Program Intern at the YWCA of St. Paul.
- Peter Wright ’11 (Oklahoma City, Okla.) interned as a breaking news reporter at The Oklahomanand for “Almanac” at Twin Cities Public Television.
- Jeffrey Yamashita ’11 (Honolulu, Hawaii) was a Schools and Prisons intern at ANICUS.