- Kaarin Evens ’15 (Duluth, Minn.), a double major in music and chemistry, is doing graduate work in chemistry at University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- Samantha Horn ’14 (Niceville, Fla.) is pursuing an MA/PhD in musicology at the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill.
- Honza Cervenka ’13 (Ostrava, Czech Republic) is pursuing a master’s degree in orchestral conducting at Bard Conservatory.
- Aaron Dawson ’13 (Haverford, Penn.) is pursuing a Master of Music Technology degree at NYU.
- Nicole DePolo ’13 (San Diego, Calif.) will begin the Doctor of Medicine program at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. in fall 2015.
- Johanna Kvam ’13 (Rochester, Minn.) is pursuing a master’s degree in vocal accompanying at the Peabody Conservatory.
- Emma Rose Lynn ’13 (Seattle, Wash.) is enrolled in a graduate studies program in vocal performance at the University of Oregon.
- Anna McFall ’13 (Jamestown, Kansas) is pursuing a master’s degree in education at Mills College.
- Ida Nitter ’13 (Oslo, Norway) is pursuing a master’s degree in Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Chicago.
- Sam Tygiel ’13 (San Francisco, Calif.) is a composer.
- John Verkuilen ’13 (Green Bay, Wis.) is pursuing a master’s degree (M.M.) in choral conducting at the Boston Conservatory.
- Claire Biringer ’12 (Appleton, Wis.) is enrolled in a master’s program in music history at University of Washington.
- Will Matczynski ’11 (Jamaica Plain, Mass.) is pursuing a graduate degree in ethnomusicology at UCLA.
- Emma Locatelli ’11 (Las Cruces, N.M.), a double major in music and geology, is pursuing a PhD in taphonomy and paleobiology at Yale University.
- Ian Noble ’11 (Memphis, Tenn.) is a special education teacher at Avalon middle school in St. Paul, Minn.
- Drake Andersen ’09 (Chicago, Ill.) is a composer living in New York City. He received a master’s degree in composition at the Manhattan School of Music, and he is pursuing a PhD in Music Composition at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York.
- Andrew Foreman ’09 (Portland, Ore.) is a freelance jazz bassist in Minneapolis‒St. Paul.
- Anastasia Verdoljak ’09 (Duluth, Minn.) recently obtained teacher certification in K-12 instrumental music teaching and is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Education at Augsburg College in Minneapolis. She is the grades 3-8 string ensemble teacher at City of Lakes Waldorf School in Minneapolis and string coordinator at Cretin-Derham Hall High in St. Paul; she also teaches private violin and viola lessons.
- Caolfionn Bhreidé Yenney-Henderson ’09 (Rock Falls, Ill.) received her MA in social and cultural foundations in education from the College of Education at DePaul University.
- Caroline Ziegler ’09 (Milwaukee, Wis.), a double major in music and biology, completed a master’s degree in speech pathology at Marquette University and is a speech-language pathologist at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee, Wis., as well as a voice therapy specialist with the Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Professional Voice Programs.
- Daniel Pickens-Jones ’08 (San Francisco, Calif.) completed a master’s degree in vocal performance at the Eastman School of Music.
- Luis Gabriel Mesa-Martinez ’07 (Pasto, Colombia) completed a PhD in musicology at the University of Granada, Spain; he is now a professor of musicology in his native Colombia.