• Home
  • Admissions & Financial Aid

Admissions & Financial Aid

Don't Miss Out
Get the news you need

Register for a fall visit
Admissions Office
(800) 231-7974
651-696-6724 (fax)
62 Macalester Street
St. Paul, MN
55105 USA
Financial Aid
(800) 231-7974
651-696-6866 (fax)
Mailing Address
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
55105 USA
global. rigorous, inspiring

Things to Know and Do

Mac professors love to teach. And they rank #1 nationally among peer U.S. liberal arts and sciences colleges for active National Science Foundation (NSF) grants per capita.

The comprehensive fee to attend Macalester covers 75% of the college’s annual expenditures. The other 25% comes from the endowment and gifts to the college.

Students find amazing friends, opportunities, connections and mentors at Mac. They gain skills at Fortune 500 companies, nonprofits, government agencies, law firms, hospitals, finance firms and more.

Contact Us

Twitter The Orange Blog Instagram Facebook

Admissions Office
1600 Grand Avenue (mailing address)
62 Macalester Street (actual address)
St. Paul, MN 55105 USA
1-800-231-7974 (toll free)
1-651-696-6724 (fax)

Financial Aid
1-800-231-7974 (toll free)
1-651-696-6866 (fax)

Why Macalester?

Mac Social

Salman Haji

“Mac incorporates topics, ideas, theories, literature and events that relate to the vast gray area between what is considered right and wrong in politics and foreign policy,”

Salman Haji
Albuquerque, New Mexico

After Mac: Master’s American University. International Affairs and recipient of the Thomas R. Pickering Undergraduate Foreign Affairs Fellowship