- Website Tour (2:27)
- New to Macalester?
- Business Svcs Org Chart (PDF)
- 2015 IRS Rate is $.575 per mile
77 Mac/63 Mac
651-696-6567 (Tracy Arndt)
Exceptional Service—Without Exception
The Business Services Team has direct responsibility for:
- Accounting (including audit, tax, and grants administration)
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- Cash Management
- Student Accounts
- Risk Management
- Financial Systems
- We also provide oversight to the following outsourced services: Highlander -The Shop at Macalester, Central Receiving, Document Services, Mailing Services, and Dining Services.
Business Services Mission Statement
The Business Services Team fosters responsible stewardship of Macalester's financial resources through integrity, effectiveness, and innovation. Guided by the College's mission, we strive to deliver consistently exemplary service with respect for the diverse needs of the entire Macalester community and external parties who rely on our work. We partner with our constituents to help them achieve their goals through timely and accurate resources, fiscal accountability, best practices, technical expertise, and ethical guidance fueled by a solutions-oriented spirit.
News and Updates
Pcard CCER system notice: Users accessing CCER from an offsite system using Windows XP will no longer be able to access CCER as of January 1, 2015. Please use a Macalester Campus system to complete your Pcard approval.
Premium Waters, Inc. next delivery date is Wednesday, February 4th
Shred Right boxes emptied next on Wednesday, February 11th (if you have large amounts to shred, please call Jeff at x6294)