Conferences & Rentals
You can deposit money on your Mac ID and use it like cash on campus. The money you put on your Mac ID is called Aux Points.
You may use Aux Points on your Mac IDat the following on-campus locations:
- Art Department
- Atrium Market – subs
- Cafe Mac – you received reduced meal rates using Aux Points
- Information Desk
- Leonard Center Desk
- Vending Machines
- Wellness Center
You may use Aux Points at the following off-campus locations:
- CVS (Snelling & University)
- Italian Pie Shoppe
- Jimmy John’s
- Noodles & Co
- SportsClips Haircuts
- St. Paul Cheese Shop
Money deposited to your Mac ID remainson your card until your permanent departure from the College (graduation, withdrawal, etc.) and may not be transferred to your student account or withdrawn as cash.
You can add Aux Point to your Mac ID via:
- ManageMyID accepts credit card payments only.
- There is a $1 convenience fee for using ManageMyID.
- For your convenience, a ValuePort is available to add money to your debit account. ValuePort is similar to an ATM Machine, however, you insert cash into the machine and the amount is instantly credited to your debit account.
- The ValuePort is located in the lower level Campus Center.
- The ValuePort accepts cash only in form of $1s, $5s, $10s and $20s.
- There is no convenience fee for using the ValuePort.