Ruth Stricker Dayton Campus Center, 236
You can deposit money on your Mac ID and use it like cash on campus. The money you put on your Mac ID is called Aux Points.
On-campus locations accepting Aux Points
- Atrium Market – subs
- Cafe Mac – you received reduced meal rates using Aux Points
- Coffee Cart at Fine Arts Common
- Document Services
- Highlander - The Shop at Macalester
- Information Desk
- Leonard Center Desk
- The Loch
- Vending Machines
- Wellness Center
Off-campus locations accepting Aux Points
- Culver's - University Ave location only
- CVS - Snelling & University Ave location only
- French Meadow Bakery & Cafe - Grand Ave location only
- Noodles & Co - Hamline Ave location only
- Topper's Pizza - Grand Ave location only
Money deposited to your Mac ID remain on your card until your permanent departure from the College (graduation, withdrawal, etc.) and may not be transferred to your student account or withdrawn as cash. Aux points balance of $5.00 or more will be sent to the address on record after your departure.
add Aux Point to your Mac ID
- GET Funds accepts credit card payments only.
- There is a $1 convenience fee for depositing GET Funds. There is no charge for spending GET Funds.
- For your convenience, a ValuePort is available to add money to your debit account. ValuePort is similar to an ATM Machine, however, you insert cash into the machine and the amount is instantly credited to your debit account.
- The ValuePort is located in the lower level Campus Center.
- The ValuePort accepts cash only in form of $1s, $5s, $10s and $20s.
- There is no convenience fee for using the ValuePort.