Lost Cards

Report a Lost Mac ID Card

Students who lose a card can report it immediately online at GET Funds. This will deactivate the card and prevent anyone using the Aux Points or meal plans connected to the card. You can also report a lost card to Card Services located on the 2nd floor of the Campus Center during business hours.

Temporary Mac ID Card

Should students misplace or lose their Mac ID Card when Card Services is not open, they may obtain a temporary card through their residence hall office.

Temporary Mac ID Card Details

  • Grants residence hall access for students living in the halls.
  • Allows students to use their Macalester ID number to access Café Mac.
  • Return the temporary Mac ID card should your original Macalester ID is found. Temporary Mac ID Cards should be returned to the location where they were checked it out.
  • Replacement Mac ID Cards will not be issued until the Temporary Mac ID Card has been returned.
  • Can be used up to 72 hours.
  • Temporary Mac ID Cards not returned within 72 hours will be deactivated. In addition, a $20 replacement Mac ID card charge will be placed on the student's account.