Campus Center 236
What does Campus Programs do?
- New Student Orientation
- Macward Bound Pre-Orientation Outdoor Program
- Sophomore Leadership and Development Program
- Advise and support student organizations
- Faculty/Staff adviser training/support
- Advise Macalester College Student Government (MCSG)
- Advise the Program Board
- Community Recognition Awards
- Leadership and development workshops
- Senior Week
- Assistance with student organized events
- Support student interests and program development
- Work collaboratively with other Student Affairs departments
- Find us on Facebook - we'll keep you in the know!
- Peer leadership opportunities - Apply to be an Orientation Leader! Check out the OL position description or the go to the OL Application. Applications are due no later than February 16th.
- Have fun!