Coming to the Twin Cities for an extended summer stay? Our Grand-Cambridge Apartments provide a perfect short or long-term home away from home during the summer months. A great option for returning Snowbirds, extended family visits, visiting faculty and summer internships.
Modern and welcoming, Grand-Cambridge Apartments located on St. Paul’s Grand Avenue are available for short-term rentals from June 1 - August 9, 2007. Each apartment is carpeted and has a full kitchen, living room, breakfast bar, 2-3 bedrooms (2 doubles OR 1 double and 2 single rooms), and 2 bathrooms. Up to 4 individuals may live in an apartment. The apartments opened Fall 2000 and are used during the academic year as residence halls.
Apartment Amenities Include:
- Modern living environment
- Full kitchen with new appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher)
- New dormitory-style furniture including extra-long twin beds, desks, and dressers in the bedrooms; couch, 2 chairs, floor lamp, end table, and coffee table in the living room; and 4 kitchen chairs for the breakfast bar/dining area.
- Non-smoking living environment
- Coin-operated laundry on each floor
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Quiet hours 10pm-7am daily
Rental Price Includes:
- All utilities
- Local phone service & phone
- Basic cable provided (must bring own TV)
- Designated off-street parking
for 1 vehicle
- Bed linens, upon request
- Bath linens, upon request
- Basic dishes, upon request