Mac Startups is a 10-week summer incubator program open to current Macalester students. Working in a team of 2-3, students spend the summer using their creativity and super-powers to tackle a problem they're passionate about solving.
Why Participate in Mac Startups?
- To discover the creative potential you never knew you had and develop the courage to take risks.
- To learn methodologies and equip yourself with a toolkit that will enable you to solve important problems.
- To work collaboratively with a cohort of Mac Students & integrate with the vibrant MSP innovator community.
- To receive alumni mentorship, on-campus housing, a full meal plan, an $1800 salary, and up to $1000 in project funding.
- Engaging the MSP Innovator community
Other than working on their ideas, students will engage with the innovator community in the Twin Cities by attending meetings and by hosting events on campus as well as by holding workshops. Each team will also be paired with an alumni mentor who has expertise relevant to their project.