- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
2014-2015 Early Decision II
|Financial Aid Form||Early Decision II
|Indicate intent to apply for financial aid on admission application||January 1, 2014|
|CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE||January 1, 2014|
|Noncustodial PROFILE (if applicable)||January 9, 2014|
|2012 Federal Tax Returns & W2 Form(s)||January 1, 2014|
To apply for financial aid as an Early Decision II candidate, complete the steps below.
- Indicate your intent to apply for financial aid when you complete your admission application.
- Financial Aid PROFILE
Visit student.collegeboard.org/profile to complete the College Scholarship Service Financial Aid PROFILE. Include Macalester's code (6390) in the school release section.
- If your biological/adoptive parents are not married, your noncustodial parent must complete the CSS Noncustodial PROFILE. If applicable, you will receive details about the Noncustodial PROFILE service as part of the PROFILE process.
- Send a copy of your parents' 2012 federal tax return (with all schedules and W2 forms) directly to Macalester. Write your name at the top.
If materials are received by the filing date, responses to financial aid applications will be sent shortly after notices of admission.
Students admitted under an Early Decision plan receive estimated financial aid awards, based on financial aid application materials submitted before the time of admission. Other items, which are not available until after January 1, 2014, will be required to finalize estimated financial aid packages:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- File the FAFSA and include Macalester's school code (002358) in the school section.
- Parents' 2013 Federal Income Tax Return and W2 form(s).