- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
2015-2016 Early Decision II
|Financial Aid Form||Early Decision II
|Indicate intent to apply for financial aid on admission application||January 1, 2015|
|CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE||January 1, 2015|
|Noncustodial PROFILE (if applicable)||January 9, 2015|
|2013 Federal Tax Returns & W2 Form(s)||January 1, 2015|
To apply for financial aid as an Early Decision II candidate, complete the steps below.
- Indicate your intent to apply for financial aid when you complete your admission application in order to be considered for financial aid from Macalester.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
Visit student.collegeboard.org/profile to complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE. Include Macalester's code (6390) in the school release section.
* The CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE is required to determine eligibility for financial aid from Macalester.
* There is a fee associated with filing the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE. The fee is automatically waived for many low income filers.
- If your biological/adoptive parents are not married, your noncustodial parent must complete the CSS Noncustodial PROFILE to be considered for financial aid from Macalester. If applicable, you will receive details about the Noncustodial PROFILE service as part of the PROFILE process. There is a fee associated with filing the Noncustodial PROFILE. The fee is automatically waived for many low income filers.
- Send a copy of your parents' 2013 federal tax return (with all schedules and W2 forms) directly to Macalester. Write your name at the top. Tax documents are required to determine eligibility for financial aid from Macalester.
If materials are received by the filing date, responses to financial aid applications will be sent shortly after notices of admission.
Students admitted under an Early Decision plan receive estimated financial aid awards, based on financial aid application materials submitted before the time of admission. Other items, which are not available until after January 1, 2015, will be required to finalize estimated financial aid packages:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- File the FAFSA and include Macalester's school code (002358) in the school section.
- The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for Federal Student Aid (and, for Minnesota residents, state aid).
- Parents' 2014 Federal Income Tax Return and W2 form(s).