- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
Federal & State Aid Only
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA must be completed no later than the end of the student's enrollment period.
- If the FAFSA is selected for verification, additional steps must be taken to complete verification.
Applicants for Federal Student Aid will be considered for the following types of financial aid:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Minnesota State Grant (Minnesota residents only)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Federal Work-Study
- Parents of dependent Federal Student Aid applicants may apply for a Federal Direct PLUS Loan.
To be considered for financial aid from Macalester, additional steps may be required. Students who believe they will need assistance to finance their educational expenses are strongly encouraged to complete Macalester's financial aid application process.