- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
To apply for financial aid as a returning Macalester student, complete the steps below. Be sure to file by May 15, 2016 to ensure timely delivery of results.
- All applicants must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
If you have already completed your tax returns at the time you complete your FAFSA (within the last three weeks if you filed electronically or within the last eight weeks if you filed through the mail), families should use the IRS Data Retrieval tool to securely transfer tax information into the FAFSA from the IRS. Doing so, may reduce the forms that you need to send to the financial aid office.
- Some applicants will be required to complete additional steps. To direct you, you must first know if your FAFSA was selected by the Department of Education for Federal Verification.
- Yes, my FAFSA was selected for verification.
- No, my FAFSA was not selected for verification.
- Not sure?
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about the application process.