- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
2012-2013 Mid-Year Transfer Students
Financial Aid Application Instructions (U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents)
To apply for financial aid as a transfer student, complete the steps below.
- Indicate your intent to apply for financial aid when you complete your admission application. Your admissions application is not considered complete without the Financial Aid Profile if you have indicated that you will be applying for financial aid.
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- Visit profileonline.collegeboard.com to complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE. Include Macalester's code (6390) in the school release section.
- If your biological/adoptive parents are not married, your noncustodial parent must complete the CSS Noncustodial PROFILE. If applicable, you will receive details about the Noncustodial PROFILE service as part of the PROFILE process.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Tax Documents
Send copies of these documents to the Financial Aid Office:
- Your parents' 2011 federal income tax return. A non-filer statement should be completed if your parent did not and will not file a 2011 federal income tax return.
- 2011 W2 form(s) for your parents. If your parents do not receive W2 forms, please contact the Financial Aid Office so that we can update our records.
|Financial Aid Application Step||Filing Date|
|Indicate intent to apply for financial aid on admission application||October 29, 2012|
|CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE||October 29, 2012|
|November 5, 2012|
|FAFSA||October 29, 2012|
|Tax Documents||October 29, 2012|
If materials are received by the priority filing date, responses to financial aid applications will be sent shortly after notices of admission.