- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
If your FAFSA is not selected for verification, do you have:
- Special Circumstances?
If your family has had a change in financial circumstances from last year and you would like us to complete a thorough analysis of your financial aid application, you will need to submit the following to our office:
- A copy of yours and your parents’ 2014 signed tax returns and W2s.
- A letter detailing how your circumstances have changed.
- Household and Sibling Enrollment Form.
- A sibling who will also be enrolled in undergraduate school for the 2015-2016 academic year?