- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
- Yes, we used Data Retrieval.
Does your family have a change in financial circumstances from last year and you would like us to complete a thorough analysis of your financial aid application?
- No, we did not use IRS Data Retrieval.
If you did not use the Data Retrieval process to complete your FAFSA and you were selected for verification, you can:
- What’s IRS Data Retrieval?
- Is there anything else I need to do to complete my verification requirements?
- If your family paid child support or received SNAP Benefits (Food Stamps), we will require additional documentation.
- We may also need to verify your high school completion status and identity. Your SAR report will indicate if we do. We will contact you if you need to provide additional information to our office.