- Financial Aid Office
- Apply For Aid
- About Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Loans and Financing
- Student Employment
- Consumer Information and Additional Resources
- Contact Us
651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
If you family has special circumstances you would like us to review submit the following documents to our office:
- A copy of yours and your parents’ 2011 signed tax returns and W2s.
- The Household and Sibling Enrollment Form.
- A letter detailing how your circumstances have changed.
If your FAFSA is selected for verification, you must also follow the steps to fulfill the federal verification requirements.
Did you use IRS Data Retrieval to complete your FAFSA?
- Yes, we used Data Retrieval.
Complete and return the 2012-2013 Verification Worksheet to the Financial Aid Office.
- No, we did not use Data Retrieval.
If you did not use the Data Retrieval process to complete your FAFSA and you were selected for verification, you can:
- What’s IRS Data Retrieval?