651-696-6866 (fax )
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN
The Admissions and Financial Aid Offices are located at 62 Macalester Street.
Use 1600grand (under the Student Life tab) to:
- See if you are missing any financial aid documents.
- View your financial aid award.
- Accept, decline or adjust your loans.
- Set up authorized users to view your e-bill.
- View your e-bill.
You will not receive a paper billing statement. Instead, you will receive an email message (sent to your Macalester email address and any other authorized users) informing you that your billing statement is ready to view. You should receive this email notification in mid-July.
If you need help estimating what you bill might be, please use this worksheet.
If you have already received your bill, and would like help calculating your payment, please visit our frequently asked questions about billing page.
If you are missing any financial aid documents (as indicated on 1600grand), please submit those documents to the Financial Aid Office so that your billing statement can be as accurate as possible.
Missing documents may include:
- The Outside Scholarship Reporting Form.
- If you have been awarded student employment and you are a new student, you can complete the Online Student Employment Application here.
- If you have been awarded Minnesota State Grant, you must complete the MN State Grant Questionnaire.
- Pending Verification Documents.
- Other documents available on our Forms Page.
If you will be participating in the Federal Stafford Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loan program, you must request your loan and apply for it.
If you have been awarded a Federal Perkins Loan, read additional information on our site regarding signing your promissory note.
If you need additional information about borrowing options and payment plans, please visit the loans section on our website.
You will be billed for the health insurance offered by the college. To waive this fee, you will need to show proof of insurance between July 1st, 2014 and no later than September 5th, 2014.
Please visit the Health & Wellness Center’s website for more information about health insurance.