Leonard Center Room 53
The State of Minnesota and Macalester College require specific immunizations for students registering at the college. After acceptance to Macalester College, all new students will receive a health history and physical form that includes an immunization record. This form must be completed and signed by your health care provider before you will be able to attend classes.
- Dates of your childhood primary series of immunizations
- Date of your last booster (within the last 10 years)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Date of first immunization given at 15 months after birth or later
- Date of second immunization given after 5 years of age.
- Separate Measles, Mumps, Rubella immunizations (if you did not receive MMR):
- Measles immunized with live measles vaccine at 15 months after birth or later, with second measles vaccine at 5 years of age.
- Mumps (immunized with vaccine at 12 months after birth or later
- Rubella (immunized with vaccine at 12 months after birth or later)
- Dates of 1 or 2 doses; most recent dose must have occurred no earlier than age 16.