Leonard Center Room 53
Please read the general information letter first as it outlines everything. You are REQUIRED to complete and return a health history, have a physical if planning intercollegiate sports participation, and send in your immunization records indicating that you have had all required immunizations. International students will have a TB test done here at campus. All forms/records must be in English or have an accompanying translation.
We encourage you to email any questions that you may have to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Note: 2012 information on insurance and Alcohol.edu will activate in June.
- 1. Health Form - Athletes (for domestic students-US)- includes health history, physical, TB, and immunization records
- 2. Health Form - Non Athletes (for domestic students-US)- includes TB and immunization records
- 3. Health Form - Athletes (international students)- includes health history, physical, and immunization records
- 4. Health Form - Non Athletes (international students)- includes immunization records
- 5. Insurance information - ALL students must demonstrate proof of adequate health insurance. YOU MUST WAIVE OUT OF THE POLICY OR ACCEPT THE POLICY. (must be done between July 1, 2012 and September 4, 2012) NOTE: You will need your student ID - you can find this on your July bill from Macalester.
To this end, all students are automatically billed for health insurance on their July 2012 bill.
If you do not waive out by September 1, you will automatically be enrolled and the charge will remain on your student account..