1600 Grand Avenue
Note: If you are a Macalester employee interested in living near campus, please call our office about available housing.
Property listings on this page are limited to a one-mile radius around the college campus. Exceptions will be made for current Macalester faculty and staff.
How to Request a Listing
- Complete the Housing for Sale or Rent Form
- Submit up to four JPEG photos to email@example.com
Please contact us when your property has rented or sold. Listings older than 90 days will be cleared.
House for Sale - 2116 Lincoln
Four levels of gracious living in historic Macalester-Groveland. This double-brick Queen Anne commissioned by Archbishop John Ireland in the late 19th century has a history almost as long as the neighborhood, retaining much of its vintage appeal with many modern luxuries and conveniences. Recent updates include a media room, a sunroom, solar panels, spacious gourmet kitchen, and a newly constructed two-car garage.A unique blend of past, present and future all within one of the city's best areas! Price: $750,000. Contact: Natasha Cejudo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
House for Rent - 1718 Eleanor
Beautiful Tudor brick house in quiet Highland Park neighborhood. Fully furnished 1760 square foot home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a full basement, and ample storage. Close to bus-lines. shopping areas, parks and schools. The house is a few blocks from St. Kate's and a short bus-ride to Macalester and University of St. Thomas.
This is a short-term rental for the spring semester of 2017 (Jan-May, 2017). Owner will pay for trash, sewer and water. Tenant will be responsible for gas and electric. Price: $2,100. Contact Name: David Kidd, email@example.com
1,750 sq feet
2 full baths
Fenced back yard
1 car garage
Ample storage space
Includes dishwasher, washer and dryer
Did not find what you are looking for? Here are more resources:
- Our office has first hand recommendations for Realtor Steve Townley who lives a block from Macalester and has decades of experience finding housing for people in this neighborhood.
- Satisfied customers highly recommended Realtor Natasha Cejudo, a Mac alum that lives near Macalester with area expertise and a long list of Mac Alum clients.
- Padmapper, Zumper, Zillow, and Apartment List offer easy ways to search for housing in the neighborhood that has been advertised online.
- Many landlords post signs on properties for rent, so driving the neighborhood where you would like to live is a very good idea.
- Finally, the neighborhood's free bi-weekly neighborhood newspaper, The Villager, has a few listings. However, it is only available in print.