Requirement Timeline (for recipients)
- Live It! Fund and Davis Project for Peace presentation
- Oct. 9 4:30 - 6:30pm - Open House (Q&A Session)
- Oct. 10 7:00 - 9:00pm - Open House (Q&A Session)
- Oct. 11 4:30 - 6:30pm - Open House (Q&A Session)
- Oct. 27 11:59 pm - Students propose a project by submitting a formal application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov. 7 - The IGCSC will grant interview invitations on the basis of council-wide consensus and will inform applicants of their status (rejected or advancing to an interview). Advancing applicants will receive feedback on their applications to be revised prior to interviewing.
- Nov. 7 - Nov. 14 - Interviews take place
- Nov. 21 - Final decisions about awarded grants will be announced
- Nov. - Overall dinner orientation to the Live It! program
- Nov. - Session on ethical service and/or global citizenship
- J-term - Projects are carried out.
- Feb. - Reports on Live It! projects are due
- Feb. - Presentation of all Live It! recipients
- Spring semester 2014 - Bring it back! Components