- Jhader Aguad is a junior from Arequipa, Peru and is double majoring in Political Science and International Studies with concentrations in International Development and Human Rights and Humanitarianism. Outside the IGC, he is involved in the Mac MUN team, acting as the Finance Director. He is currently studying abroad in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Bryan Ball is a sophomore from Yakima, WA, and is double majoring in German and Linguistics. He is loves the experience of being involved in his community, both at home and globally and is passionate about the Live It! Fund grant process, and the opportunities it gives to creative students. He loves travelling and hopes to work for the US State Department in the future.
- Calvin Dretske is a first year from Winona, Minnesota. He plans on majoring in educational studies and either political science or international studies. Outside the IGC, Calvin is a part of Ametrica, MACSEE (Mac Students for Education Equity), and the Macalester Swim & Dive Team. Calvin enjoys playing piano, traveling, and all things related to education. Calvin is looking forward to being a part of the IGCSC and is hoping to help create pathways between the Macalester community and the larger, global community.
- Bassem El Remesh is a senior student from Beirut, Lebanon, majoring in Economics and Political Science. On the council, Bassem enjoys the LIF process and enjoys being part of a process that has great impact locally and globally. Bassem is mainly interested in (social)entrepreneurship, politics, and international affairs. He spends his free time either reading or traveling.
- Maxine Freedman is a sophomore from Chicago, IL majoring in Political Science with minors in Biology and Hispanic Studies and a concentration in International Development. She is a sophomore leader for the Lives of Commitment program and a member of the Macalester Orchestra, Macalester Jewish Organization, and Macalester Development Group. She is excited to be starting her second year on the Council and reading a new round of Live It! Fund proposals.
- Thao Hoang is a sophomore from Hanoi, Vietnam, majoring in International Studies with minor in Geography and a concentration in Community and Global Health. Thao is excited about her second year in the council and look forward to students’ impactful projects to engage with the world. Outside the IGCSC, she is involved with Asian Pacific Month, Vietnamese Cultural Org, Aware Asia and Mac Global Health and enjoys travelling, reading and photography.
- Jinny Kim is a first year from Seoul, Korea, who has spent the last seven years in New Zealand. She plans on majoring in Economics with a concentration in International Development. Outside the IGC, she is involved with Income Inequality Commission and Macalester Development Group. She is excited to be a part of IGCSC and to help students engage with the world in meaningful ways.
- Chris Pieper is from Chicago, IL. He is an international studies and economics major, with minors in political science and international development. Outside of the IGC, he is involved with performing arts orgs, student government, and international student programming, and enjoys coffee, design, friends, reading, and traveling. He is very excited to join the IGCSC and be a part of efforts which positively impact on local and global communities.
- Lilian Vo, a sophomore from Seattle, WA, majors in International Studies with minors in Anthropology and Japanese. Passionate about graphic design, she hopes to pursue a career active in the global community while still designing. She lives for adventures full of the unexpected and cannot wait for the ones in IGCSC.
- Kate Ryan Reiling, Entrepreneurship Program, email@example.com