A unique feature of Macalester College, the Institute for Global Citizenship (IGC) houses diverse programs that connect rigorous academics with hands-on experience and exploration outside the classroom. From the annual International Roundtable to internships, study away, and civic engagement, our programs unite students, faculty, and community partners toward the common purpose of advancing scholarship, reflection, and ethical action. MORE
Civic Learning News
- Nov 25 Returnee Lunch Series: Am I a Global Citizen Yet? Study Away and Your Global Identity
- Dec 1 AM Study Away Drop-In Advising Sessions
- Dec 1 PM Study Away Drop-In Advising Sessions
- Dec 2 AM Study Away Drop-In Advising Sessions
- Dec 2 Returnee Lunch Tuesday: Privilege, Positionality, and Study Abroad
Internships completed for academic credit in 2013-2014.
Community-based learning courses that integrate local projects.
Students studying away in 2013-2014.
Countries where Macalester students have studied away in 2013-2014.