Global Citizenship in the News is an on-going lunchtime discussion series for students, faculty, and staff to explore pressing global issues and exchange ideas.
Previous topics include:
- Civil unrest in the Ukraine
- Nigerian ban on same-sex relationships
- President Obama’s trip to Israel
- The effect of Pope Benedict’s resignation
- Student perspective on the Syrian conflict
- The typhoon in the Philippines
The series is open to all so we hope you will drop by. If you have a topic you would like to propose for the series, contact Karla Nagy at firstname.lastname@example.org.