Markim Hall, Second Floor
Before scheduling an appointment with an International Center advisor to discuss your plans for 2014-2015, please submit an Interest Form, complete the First Step to Off-campus Study Moodle online course, and read through the Handbook for Off-Campus Study. The deadline to complete an Interest Form is November 4, 2013.
To complete these tasks, you will need to follow this link to Macalester's StudioAbroad website where you will be prompted to enter your Macalester credentials. The system will ask you the following:
- Are you currently a registered user at Macalester with Macalester Username login credentials? Mark "yes."
- You will then be prompted to log into the site using your Macalester username and password.
Once inside the system, you can click on the Interest Form 2014-2015 to answer the questions and submit the questionnaire. In addition to the Interest Form, you will see links to the Handbook for Off-Campus Study as well as a link to the First Step to Off-Campus Study Moodle online course. Please complete all of these steps before scheduling your mandatory appointment with an International Center advisor. During that appointment, your study abroad advisor will mark the advising step as "complete" within the StudioAbroad system.
Next steps after completing the Interest Form:
- Meet with an International Center advisor. Please visit or contact the International Center at 651-696-6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Learn more about choosing a program.
- Off-Campus Study proposals are submitted online (applications will open in fall) using the StudioAbroad site. Learn more about applying.
- The deadline for submitting a proposal for off-campus study during 2014-2015 is February 25, 2014.