- Internship Program
- About Our Program
- Students: How Internships Work
- Students: Finding an Internship
- Resources and Forms
Kagin Commons, First Floor
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Academic Internship Program works with community organizations, students, and faculty to promote and manage quality internships beneficial to all. We help:
- Students brainstorm, find, register, and successfully work through the internship.
- Employers plan/design internships, promote them to our students, and serve as a resource in their work with the student.
- Faculty identify academically relevant placements and gather feedback to help them monitor, evaluate, and grade the learning occurring in the internship.