Kagin Commons, First Floor
Academic Year Hours
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) Youth: Education resources for Latino youth.
- Internships with the City: Explore careers in public service and get acquainted with basic government operations in New York City.
- Institute for Humane Studies: Free Summer Seminars
- LawInfo Career Center
- Youth at the United Nations: Internships
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO)
Connect with eco-employers who care about the environment and have green jobs to fill.
- Environmental Career Opportunities
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service: Sustainable Farming Internships and Apprenticeships: On-the-job learning opportunities in sustainable and organic agriculture in the U.S. and Canada. Connects farmers with apprentices.
- Sharing Environmental Education Knowledge (SEEK)
Guide to finding internships in the Federal Goverment. Created to help you consider the broad range of internship opportunities and how to navigate the system.
USAJOBS.gov: The government's official jobs website. Please note that some federal agencies do not list their internships here, so students should also visit the websites of agencies that are of particular interest.
- U.S. Department of State Careers: Students
Accepting applications for 2013 summer internships until November 2, 2012.
- U.S. Department of State Student Experience Brochure Describes program and application process
- Making the Difference Great site for identifying career options in the Federal Govt. Includes a tool for searching jobs and internships by major.
- Internship Websites by Federal Agency
Links to internship websites for various agencies. Divided by government department.
- Call to Serve's Weekly Internship Highlights
Sign up for the newsletter to get selected federal government internships by email
- Call to Serve
Explore a number of resources outlining the nature and benefits of public service positions
- American Red Cross’ volunteer opportunities
- The Center for Victims of Torture’s listing of multicultural health-promoting organizations
- Life Sciences Summer Undergraduate Research Programs (LSSURP): A University of Minnesota program to encourage undergraduates to conduct serious life sciences research. Most participants do not attend the University of Minnesota.
- Macalester's Health Professions Advising/Taylor Fellowships
- Neighborhood Health Care Network's clinic directory
- Columbia University's Summer Internships in Biology Listing
- Harvard's Guide to Healthcare/Medical Summer Opportunities
- Swarthmore College's Pre-Med Advising: Health Sciences Office
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Career Network: U.S. organizations seeking volunteers. Some list internships as well, but feel free to ask any organization if they would consider setting up an internship even they are not listed.
- Springboard for the Arts announces openings from arts-friendly organizations and companies, primarily in Minnesota.
- The Pluralism Project at Harvard - Summer Internships: Research and write case studies on religious pluralism in the U.S.
Finding an International Internship: Macalester's guide to finding international internships
International Program Directory: Websites to search for international internship opportunities
Internships in the UK: Find student placements and internship opportunities in the UK
- Macalester College Study Abroad
- Unite for Sight Certificate in Cultural Competency: Gain cultural competency and awareness before traveling abroad
- Scholarships, Grants, & Funding Sources in Int'l Education and Other Disciplines: A guide from the University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota Learning Abroad Center
- Skidmore Career Services Links to more resources
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
Search for jobs or internships at numerous nonprofit organizations around the state
- Nonprofit Career Network
U.S. organizations seeking volunteers. Some list internships as well, but feel free to ask any organization if they would consider setting up an internship even they are not listed.
- Springboard for the Arts
Announces openings from arts-friendly organizations and companies, primarily in MN
The Pluralism Project at Harvard
Summer Internships: Research and write case studies on religious pluralism in the U.S.