Kagin Commons, First Floor
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Online Learning Contract/Internship Agreement ** Once you submit the online form, a printable version of your Learning Contract/Internship Agreement will be emailed to you within one business day. See Developing the Learning Contract for helpful tips.
- Position Description Template (.doc) Use if the organization/company hasn't already provided you with a position description.
- Add/Drop slip
Available in the Registrar's Office or the Internship Program. We will sign off on the add/drop form when you have submitted the above two documents complete with signatures.
Additional Documentation Required for January/Summer
- January/Summer Registration Form (signed by you, faculty sponsor, and Internship Program Director
- If your internship takes place outside of the Twin Cities your parents will need to complete the Student-Parent Waiver form. Student Accounts will also have to sign off that your account is clear. (Summer only)
Deadline for January term: Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Deadline for Spring term: Friday, February 6, 2014
Feedback/Evaluation Forms for Students
- Information for International Students (.doc)
Guidelines for international students doing paid internships