- Online Learning Contract/Internship Agreement ** Once you submit the online form, a printable version of your Learning Contract/Internship Agreement will be emailed to you within one business day. See Developing the Learning Contract for helpful tips.
- Position Description Template (.doc) Use if the organization/company hasn't already provided you with a position description.
- Add/Drop slip
Available in the Registrar's Office or the Internship Program. We will sign off on the add/drop form when you have submitted the above two documents complete with signatures.
Additional Documentation Required for January/Summer
- January Registration Form (signed by you, faculty sponsor, and Internship Program Director)
- If your internship takes place outside of the Twin Cities your parents will need to complete the Parent Waiver form.
- Student Accounts will also have to sign off that your account is clear. (Summer only)
Deadline for January: Friday, December 9, 2016
Deadline for Spring: Friday, February 3, 2017 (or Feb. 10 with permission)
Feedback/Evaluation Forms for Students
Evaluation Forms For Site Supervisors
**Download a PDF version of the Learning Contract that you can print and fill out here. (use Internet Explorer or Google Chrome for downloading and printing this form)