- Internship Program
- About Our Program
- Students: How Internships Work
- Students: Finding an Internship
- Resources and Forms
Kagin Commons, First Floor
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Why do an internship?
- Explore your interests and gain valuable experience
- Apply theory and knowledge from the classroom
- Explore possible majors and careers
- Gain confidence
- Develop new skills
- Earn college credit
- Get out of the classroom and into the real world
- Build your resume
- Network with employers and professionals
- Transition into a job or prepare for graduate school