International Student Employment - General Eligibility

To be eligible for any of the options listed below, you must currently be on an F-1 visa and have studied at least nine months in the United States at a higher education institution on a valid non-immigrant visa (e.g., F, J, H, E, L, M)

Contact Aaron Colhapp at  or 651-696-6078 with any questions