Neill Hall 314
How Academic Information Associates Support Faculty
- Use of Macalester's learning management system, Moodle, to support student learning.
- Support faculty scholarship.
- Promote and support information technologies for teaching, learning and research.
- Consult on strategies for deploying appropriate informational technologies.
- Assist faculty and staff in resolving technology problems.
- Brad Belbas
Academic Information Associate for Social Sciences
Academic departments and programs: Anthropology, Economics, Educational Studies, Geography, International Studies, Political Science, and Sociology
- Eric Handler
Academic Information Associate for Sciences
Academic departments and programs: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Geology, Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science, Physics & Astronomy, and Psychology
- Alison Sommer
Academic Information Associate for Languages and Fine Arts
Academic departments and programs: American Studies, Art and Art History, Asian Languages and Cultures, French and Francophone Studies, German and Russian Studies, Hispanic and Latin American Studies, Linguistics, Media and Cultural Studies, Music, and Theatre and Dance
- Fritz Vandover
Academic Information Associate for Humanities
Academic departments and programs: Classics, English, History, Philosophy, Religious Studies, and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies