- Help Desk
- Accounts & Services
- Hardware & Software
- Internet & Telephone
- Labs & Classrooms
- Safe Computing
- About ITS
Neill Hall 314
Login & Resources
Google Apps provides the Macalester community with email, calendaring, and file collaboration. New services and features are added frequently. The Google Apps Extras Information page has information about Blogger, Picasa, Reader, YouTube, etc.
Google Apps FAQ
- How do I set up Macalester's email on my iPhone/iPod Touch's email application?
- How do I use Google Docs for email mail merge?
- Why do I receive the following message when logging into Gmail?
- How can I grant comment-only access when sharing a Google Doc?
- How do I access Picasa Web Albums service?
- How can I change settings in Gmail, like Vacation Responder or Signature, from my iPhone, or other mobile device?
- How do I choose which Google calendars sync to my iPhone or iPad?
- How do I create email folders?
- How do I set a vacation/out of office message for my email?
- When I click on an email address, Outlook or Thunderbird opens instead of Gmail. How do I make Google my default email provider (within Firefox)?
- How can I add an attachment to an email message?
- Is there a limit on how many email messages I can send per day? Can I send more through an IMAP or POP client?