Login & Resources
Moodle is a web-based Learning Management System (LMS) that Macalester faculty use to create effective online learning sites.
Moodle sites may include:
- Course syllabus
- Reading materials
- Links to web-based resources and other course activities
- Faculty, for personal assistance, contact your department's Academic Information Associate (AIA) or Library Representative or Library Liaison.
- Online documentation is available at docs.moodle.org.
- Learn how to link to Library resources at www.macalester.edu/library/moodlelinks.
- Moodle Quick Hints
- Moodle Definitions
- Add a Moodle Resource
- I am a student. How do I get access to a Moodle course site?
- How do Macalester and Associated Colleges of the Twin Cities (ACTC) students log into Moodle?
- I am an ACTC student and don't have a Macalester username or password to access email, wireless, or Moodle. How can I reset my password and find out my login information?
- I just added or dropped a course. How quickly or often does Moodle update?
- Who can help with restoring a course from the Moodle Archive to the new Moodle site so I can use it for the current semester?
- What is the best Web browser to use with Moodle?
- I can't access my courses in the Spring 2008 Moodle Archive. How can I get my files?