- Help Desk
- Accounts & Services
- Hardware & Software
- Internet & Telephone
- Labs & Classrooms
- Safe Computing
- About ITS
Neill Hall 314
Labs & Classrooms
- Printing is available at no cost for students.
- PaperCut release stations are used in all ITS maintained computer labs and in the Library.
- Black & white printers are availabe in all ITS maintained computer labs, except GDD which has no printer.
- Color printing is available in the Humanities Resource Center.
- Poster printering reserved for academic use by faculty and students in the humanities, social sciences, and arts and is available in the Humanities Resource Center.
- Recycled paper is used in all ITS supported computer labs and classrooms.
- Use a web browser to upload and print PDF, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or MS Excel documents.
- 30 MB file size limit.
- Print to HRC or Main and Lower Level Library printers.
- Web Print service does not support remote connections; you must access this service from Macalester's network.
- Web Print is provided by PaperCut.
- Web Print instructions
- Most departments have at least one printer or multi-function device.
- Paper supply is paid for by each individual department.
- Google Doc Test