Citrix for Windows
Citrix is an online plug-in used with a Web browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox) to provide remote access to Macalester applications. Only install Citrix if instructed to do so by an ITS staff member.
- Windows users can use Citrix to access applications.
- Citrix for Windows
Citrix for Mac OS X
- Mac OS X users can use Citrix to access Windows-only applications.
- Mac OS X: Download, install, and set up Citrix Receiver instructions
- Mac OS X: How do I install Citrix?
- Mac OS X: How do I download, install, and set up Citrix Receiver?
- How do I access Citrix from my iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad?
- When I start Citrix on my iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, I get an error saying "Login Failed Your credentials are invalid." How can I fix this problem?
- I am trying to connect to the Facilities Wizard Citrix site and having trouble logging in. Is this a problem with Macalester's Citrix?