Classes, Workshops, and Training Sessions
Should you have a training need for your department or group, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll consult with you to find the best option.
ITS offers instructor-led workshops and hands-on training sessions for faculty and staff at the following campus-wide programs:
- Explore G Suite & More Workshop Registration Form sign up to attend a hands-on workshop.
- Professional Activities Workshops for faculty, sponsored by the Jan Serie Center for Scholarship and Teaching.
Off-Campus Training Resources
- Employment Services' Staff Training and Development Assistance offers personal training based on available funding.
- Computer Education Center Science Museum of Minnesota offers more than 200 courses covering 80+ subjects.
- Microsoft Store at the Mall of America offers one-on-one or group training sessions for their latest Windows and Microsoft Office programs. Contact the ITS Help Desk for more information.
- At Lynda.com you can choose from two levels of monthly or annual subscriptions and get access to thousands of software training videos any time. Check out their free video tutorials before you subscribe.