DeWitt Wallace Library
Search the Library Website
Resources and Other Advocacy Groups
- No Shelf Required
- ALA Advocacy for eBooks
- IFLA Principles for Library eLending
- Metro Libraries Writing Novel Chapter in E-Book Lending, Star Tribune, September 17, 2013
- Open Library
- William H. Walters, E-books in Academic Libraries: Challenges for Acquisition and Collection Management, portal: Libraries and the Academy 13.2 (2013): 187-211. Project MUSE. Web. 25 Apr. 2013.
- The Big 6 - eBooks in Libraries
- EDUCAUSE Review: We Love E-Books! by Carrie Rampp, Director of Library Services & Instructional Technology, Bucknell University
- Knowledge Unlatched
Project aiming to create sustainable open access online collections of books.