- DeWitt Wallace Library
- About Us
- Archives and Special Collections
- Digital Initiatives
- For Faculty
- Media Services
- Technology Support
- Staff Directory
DeWitt Wallace Library
Search the Library Website
Request an Honors Paper
Use this form to submit a request to view a Macalester Honors Paper available in the Library's Archives.
Please contact Ellen Holt-Werle (firstname.lastname@example.org or at 651-696-6901).
- Honors Papers are not available immediately from Archives. Your request
may take a few regular business days (M-F) to process. You will receive
an email confirming your request.
- Honors Papers must be used in the Library. You will be asked to leave
an ID with Library staff while you view the Honors Paper in the building.
- When turning in their Honors Paper, an author decides whether the
Paper may be copied by others. You will be notified about whether this
permission has been granted by the author and you may then choose to
make photocopies of all or part of the Honors Paper using Library photocopiers
(for a fee).
- More recent Honors Papers (after 2002) are available for immediate viewing on microfilm in the Microforms Room on the Lower Level of the Library. Check the CLICnet record for the Honors Paper title and look for a location of "MAC Microfilm Lower Level."