- DeWitt Wallace Library
- About Us
- Digital Initiatives
- For Faculty
- Technology Support
- Staff Directory
DeWitt Wallace Library
Search the Library Website
- “The future of scholarly publishing”;
Commentary. John Willinsky. Current Science, vol. 84, no 7, April 10, 2003:873-874
- Issues in Scholarly Publishing
Association of Research Libraries' site for resources.
- Net writing new chapter for science journals,
Andrew Kantor, USA Today.Com. Think Napster and music industry and you'll have a sense of how science publishers are starting to feel.
- Rethinking Scholarly Communication, building the system that scholars deserve.
Herbert von de Sempel, and others. D-Lib, vol.10, no. 9 (2004)
- Berkeley Electronic Press [host for DigitalCommons@Macalester] page
On the Scholarly Communication Crisis
Comments by Scholars in Various Disciplines
- Promoting Open Access in the Humanities
Peter Suber, Oberlin College
- Thoughts on Digital Scholarship in Chemistry
R. Stephen Berry, Univ. of Chicago
- Thoughts on digital scholarship in computer science.
Leslie Pack Kaelbling, MIT
- Thoughts on digital scholarship in history
Roy Rosenzweig, George Mason University
- Thoughts on digital scholarship in the humanities
Linda Hutcheon, University of Toronto
- Thoughts on digital scholarship in mathematics
David R. Morrison, UC Santa Barbara
- Thoughts on digital scholarship in microbiology
Gary Ward, University of Vermont.