DeWitt Wallace Library
Search the Library Website
Imaging Annex (Library L01)
The Imaging Annex is located in Room L01 in the Northwest corner of the Lower Level of the library. When the library is open, access to this room is by walk-in or appointment.
The library's Imaging Annex is designed to offer special services for Academic projects related to graphic and web design. This space includes 4 Macs and 4 Windows 7 PCs each with a flatbed scanner attached. In addition, many software titles not typically available on other library computers are made available in this space including:
- Photoshop - photo editing and web graphic design.
- Acrobat Professional - create, edit and manage PDF files.
- InDesign - design professional layouts for print and digital publishing.
- Illustrator - create graphics and type in vector format.
- Dreamweaver - web page development
- Captivate - create and maintain interactive e-learning content
- iMovie - easy to use video editing software
Because of the specialized resources available in this facility, it is primarily reserved for those individuals needing to work on web development projects, scanning, page layout, web graphic design, and data CD creation. Users may be asked to leave this space, if they are using these computers for other tasks and others need to use these special resources.
Multimedia Production Room (Library L02)
In addition to the Imaging Annex, the library makes available a room (Library L02) which can be reserved by individuals and groups working on multimedia and digital projects. This space includes both an Mac and Windows 7 PC, as well as a scanner. In addition to the specialized software mentioned above, this space also makes available the following:
- Flash Professional - photo editing and web graphic design.
- Adobe Premiere - editing and production software for video
- After Effects - create motion graphics and visual effects
- Final Cut Express - video editing software
Creating an Unofficial Transcript Using 1600grand
Instructions (PDF document) for creating an unoffical transcript using 1600grand. The instructions are designed for use with the computers in the Imaging Annex on the library’s Lower Level.