DeWitt Wallace Library
Search the Library Website
Advertise Events on Library Computers
Mac community: To see current availability, log into your Macalester GoogleApps account.
Submit a Request
Policy for Advertising on Library Public Computer Screens
To be eligible for this library service, your organization needs to be:
- a student organization that is sanctioned by MCSG and recognized by Campus Programs; or
- an official academic or administrative department on campus, or
- an established standing or special committee recognized by the campus administration.
Your event or promotion needs to be:
- open and of interest to the campus community (not just a small group); and
- easily accessible to the campus community (preferably held on campus)
Your graphic needs to:
- not include any images and/or text that violates the intellectual property rights of others, or that might be found insensitive, offensive, or a violation of Macalester College Student Handbook or code of conduct; and
- be submitted at least seven days prior to the date that it is to be scheduled to be added to library public computer desktops.
- Meet our size requirements for Mac and PC desktops:
- Mac sized at 1730 pixels wide x 1080 pixels high
- PC sized at 1100 pixels wide x 1040 pixels high
- Image formats: JPG, PNG, PSD, AI, PDF
Your Reservation needs to be submitted 14 calendar days prior to your requested display week, and may only run for one week. Scheduled Library sponsored events will take precedence over other campus events.
If you are ready to submit a request, start by filling out our Library Desktop Display Request Form.