Mission Statement & Vision
First Aid works to create a safe and healthy community by providing
emergency medical education and assistance to the Macalester student
body. As a student-based
organization, Macalester First Aid fosters
a community of students
empowered with the skills to take responsibility for themselves and one
We aim to...
- provide high-quality emergency medical assistance to the campus community
- provide medical training and continuing education to students and the community
- connect students with resources for continued professional education
- make students aware of situations of medical concern
- foster a safe and responsive environment, where medical attention is available and assured by fellow students
*in MFA leadership
Anna Singer, Brooke Collins, Jill Oberski*, Justin Randall, Lawrence Furan, Megan Schermerhorn, Nathaniel Williams, Nita Chai, Oliver Koo, Taylor Muenchow, Zoe Kulik.
Andrew Olinger*, Aryeh Blumenreich, Carolyn Filardo, Carolyn Willis, Claire Prewitt*, Daniel Yee*, Hanyue "Kathy" Xu*, Jasmine Landry*, Josh Weiner, Lucy Westerfield*, Margaret Nemetz*, Michael Waltman, PJ Murphy, Sarah Gotwals*, Sophie Raynor*, Tara Cayton, Victoria Lewis, Wynonna Ardiansyah, Yang Zhang.