- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
- Apr 5 Macalester Choirs
My name is Nate Juergens and I am a junior from Macalester studying abroad in Cape Town, South Africa this semester. Recently some friends and I went on a road trip to Namibia. We went during our fall break t with ten Americans in a big van. There were four of us on the Namibia trip from Mac. The Sossusvlei was our third stop on the trip; before we went to the Fish River Canyon (the second largest canyon in the world), and to Keetmanshoop and the Quiver Tree Forest (a crazy forest of very strange desert trees).
After the Sossusvlei we went to the ocean town of Swakopmund, then to through the capital city of Windhoek on our drive back to Cape Town. It was an eight day trip overall, Saturday March 20th through Saturday March 27th.