- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Macalester Talks: Jane Strauss, August 2010 Download .MP3
Part of Macalester's Podcast Series
In this episode of Macalester Talks, Professor Jaine Strauss talks about what makes overeating at certain festivities, such as the state fair, seem ok. Strauss is chair of the Psychology Department. Her research focuses on body image, eating disorders, mood and conceptions of self.