- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Professor Dan Hornbach took students from his first year class Lakes, Streams and Rivers on 3 hour research cruise on Lake Superior on Sept. 18. The boat is run by the University of Wisconsin - Superior. They learned about invasive species, climate change effects on Lakes Superior, and the importance of the Duluth harbor as a "working" harbor.