- Mar 11 “Popular Participation in Latin America” Lecture and Lunch with Benjamin Goldfrank
- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
Partners in Health founder Paul Farmer spoke at the opening fall convocation.
Partners in Health is an international health and social justice nonprofit that became famous when its founder and his work served as the subject of Tracy Kidder’s 2003 book Mountains Beyond Mountains: The Quest of Dr. Paul Farmer, A Man Who Would Cure the World.
PIH began its work in Haiti in 1987 and now has projects in Rwanda, Russia, Malawi, Lesotho, and Peru. In 2009 Farmer was named United Nations Deputy Special Envoy to Haiti to assist in improving conditions in that country.