- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the U.S.-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Harry Elam Delivers El-Kati Lecture Download .MP3
El-Kati Distinguished Lectureship in American Studies
A talk by Stanford University Professor Harry J. Elam, Jr. "Struggling with Racial Legacies: Adrienne Kennedy and the Power of African American Theatre." Harry J. Elam, Jr., is author of Taking it to the Streets: The Social Protest Theater of Luis Valdez and Amiri Baraka, and the Erroll Hill Prize winning book The Past as Present in the Drama of August Wilson.