- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
Harry Elam Delivers El-Kati Lecture Download .MP3
El-Kati Distinguished Lectureship in American Studies
A talk by Stanford University Professor Harry J. Elam, Jr. "Struggling with Racial Legacies: Adrienne Kennedy and the Power of African American Theatre." Harry J. Elam, Jr., is author of Taking it to the Streets: The Social Protest Theater of Luis Valdez and Amiri Baraka, and the Erroll Hill Prize winning book The Past as Present in the Drama of August Wilson.