- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the U.S.-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Beth Moretzsky ’13
Hometown: Randolph, NJ
Study Abroad Site: Copenhagen, Denmark
In Summer 2010 I traveled to Copenhagen to take a course in cross-cultural psychology with the Danish Institute for Study Abroad. I explored Danish culture both in the classroom and out. In Copenhagen I observed a sense of freedom, trust, and value in the Danes' unique culture. This was perhaps most noticeable during the World Cup—the streets were flooded with the Danish colors and the Danish anthem was sung long into the sunlit night.