- Sep 18 EnviroThursday - "Helping Forests Adapt to a Changing Climate"
- Sep 18 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Film "The Act of Killing"
- Sep 19 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Poster sessions and roundtable presentations/discussions
- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
Beth Moretzsky ’13
Hometown: Randolph, NJ
Study Abroad Site: Copenhagen, Denmark
In Summer 2010 I traveled to Copenhagen to take a course in cross-cultural psychology with the Danish Institute for Study Abroad. I explored Danish culture both in the classroom and out. In Copenhagen I observed a sense of freedom, trust, and value in the Danes' unique culture. This was perhaps most noticeable during the World Cup—the streets were flooded with the Danish colors and the Danish anthem was sung long into the sunlit night.